The curriculum at Freeman Academy introduces students to many different areas of learning and is structured to allow students to pursue individual areas of interest.
Freeman Academy serves students in grade 1 through 12. The high school curriculum is designed to prepare students for college. The elementary program uses project based learning to build a strong foundation of academic success for all students. The school places emphasis on student involvement and hands-on experience. Small class sizes foster close relationships.
- Student-teacher ratio of 8:1
- Independent study opportunities
Freeman Academy provides a strong academic program with a quality arts emphasis for all grade levels. Freeman Academy has a long tradition of excelling in the arts. Every student can take an active part in any of the arts.
- 90% of high school students sing in choir
- Over 90% of students receive a superior rating in vocal and instrumental contests
- Every student has a chance to participate in yearly drama productions
Faith-inspired learning for life.
Unified Grading Scale